Friday, June 27, 2008

Gender Bender!

At times, the Missus and yours truly often try to mess with Stwabbit’s mind by telling her she has to choose whether she wants to be a boy or a girl. Last night, once the lights were out, we posed the same question to her. We told her that we had to inform her school about what she finally decides to be.

“I want to be a girl!” says Stwabbit.

“Why?” I ask. “Why don’t you want to be a boy, like your Papa?”

“I WANT TO BE A GIRL!” she reiterates, “I don’t want to have to wash my baby’s potty! That’s what Papa’s are for!”

9 comments:

Vinod Rajagopal said...

rofl.. realised soul... he he

..you have to make urself believe that that fact that both words begin with 'P' is only divine coincidence and not vengeance lol

Indian Home Maker said...

LOL :) That's a Papa's darling!

Pinku said...

Wow! love ur daughter....a smarter 'would be mom' there never was ;)

Pinku said...

btw...have added u to my blog roll simply had to keep myself updated on Stwabbit's antics.

Dad said...

Thanks for dropping by, Pinku. And, thanks for adding me to your blogroll... I do look forward to having you visit my blog to know what Stwabbit's been up to :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL cute :)

PI said...

smart daughter :)

Pinku said...

hey!!! just came along to wish you guys A very Happy Daughter's Day!!

Hope life's been treating you fair.

~nm said...

First time here and I cracked up at your daughter's comment!

Why have you stopped writing?